The shade in ‘Syracuse – Medium Dark 1’ is a medium dark tone with brown undertone. “Syracuse” is an impeccable match with those who have match the MAC NC42, Chanel Beige 60, MUFE Mat Velvet 60 Honey Beige, MUFE HD 153 Golden Honey and Dior Honey Beige.
In general: considering the quality, the cost of this foundation is alright, it’s the same cost as a Dior/MUFE/foundation however less costly than a Chanel foundation. Somewhat more costly than MAC, however MAC foundations sometimes make you break out. For the Holy Grail item which you will keep on purchasing, this cost is acceptable. As this foundation is reasonable for normal to dry skin, slick skin may profit by applying the Sheer Matte.
– Nice color and perfect match.
– Satin finish with natural, radiant/luminous look (slightly dewy if applying moisturizer).
– Light, Medium to Full coverage, which is buildable
– Fluid – rich texture, simple to apply.
– Blend and melt effortlessly into skin.
– Long lasting power from morning till evening time – up to 12 hours.
– Doesn’t look overwhelming/cakey.
– Doesn’t break out!.
– No white cast on photos.
– Needs powder to set when applying full coverage as it can look somewhat sleek instead of dewy because of heavier use of foundation.
– No pump, the pump is sold separatedly.
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation is highly recommended for both snowy and summery atmospheres. It certainly satisfies the cases Nars makes about Sheer Glow which makes you adore.
Please type in what you are looking for.