The shade in ‘Syracuse – Medium Dark 1’ is a medium dark tone with brown undertone. “Syracuse” is an impeccable match with those who have match the MAC NC42, Chanel Beige 60, MUFE Mat Velvet 60 Honey Beige, MUFE HD 153 Golden Honey and Dior Honey Beige.
Application: There are various methods to apply this foundation, by hands, by stippling brush such as Ecotools Kabuki Brush or MAC 187 Duo Fiber Brush. As long as you warm up the foundation against the skin before applying to the face, applying by brush or fingers still gives the item a chance to liquefy onto the skin the same and immediately. One more good thing is you will not have to try much to work with this foundation as it smooths splendidly onto the skin.
When wearing this foundation with full coverage, setting powder is a good suggestion, as it can look somewhat odd with layers of it so it needs a powder to settle the overwhelming ‘glowwyness’. With a light to medium coverage, there is no compelling reason to apply a setting powder, this is just optional. You will truly love that even with a light application, you natural skin will radiate through and has never looked better like that. This foundation offer you a fresh natural looking skin. The Nars Sheer Glow foundation not only even out the skin tone but also the skin texture, even little pores seem less visibe. Your skin will look and feel super smooth. Your complextion looks dewy/glowy, not greasy or matte. It’s the ideal glossy silk finish.
– Nice color and perfect match.
– Satin finish with natural, radiant/luminous look (slightly dewy if applying moisturizer).
– Light, Medium to Full coverage, which is buildable
– Fluid – rich texture, simple to apply.
– Blend and melt effortlessly into skin.
– Long lasting power from morning till evening time – up to 12 hours.
– Doesn’t look overwhelming/cakey.
– Doesn’t break out!.
– No white cast on photos.
– Needs powder to set when applying full coverage as it can look somewhat sleek instead of dewy because of heavier use of foundation.
– No pump, the pump is sold separatedly.
Please type in what you are looking for.